Monday, November 30, 2015

Annual Iaido Christmas Party


Hi All,


There seems to be a bit of confusion about the party and whether my place is available or not.  I want to confirm with everyone that it most definitely is available, and Saturday, December 12th is good to go. 


I checked my sent folder to see if I was intoxicated or half a asleep when I sent an e-mail saying that I could not host the party, but it shows that the last e-mail I sent to the group was the one below?

Anyway, it’s all good.  Just a heads up though, we just renovated the interior of the house recently and have not acquired new furniture yet.  I think I only have a handful of chairs.  Be prepared to sit in seiza, you should all be used to that anyway :)

Address:
*********

BYOB, bring a BD of your favourite Samurai movie

See you all then,

Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment