Saturday, September 3, 2011

True Traditional Style of Musou Jikiden Eishin Ryu Iaido International Association

一般社団法人正統正流無雙直傳英信流居合道国際連盟

Hi All,

Below is part of an e-mail chain between Hiro Sensei and the president of the Canadian Iaido Associatoin  stating Vancouverr dojo's position on the new organization in Japan:

"I believe that I mentioned my direction regarding to New Organization long time ago. This is my official statement, I will join Kokusai Renmei with Vancouver dojo as soon as my last CIA job finish.
My last job in CIA is helping Bob's Shoudan shinsa through Kato sensei in October. Process is already going, but still some arrangements left. It's my responsibility till Bob arrive to Japan.


Hiro (Vancouver dojo)"
Let's support sensei during this transitional period.
Peter P.

No comments:

Post a Comment