Thursday, August 4, 2011

Announcements - Powell Street Festival, Gasshuku, Summer Party

Hi All,

Our demonstration  at the Powell Street Festival went pretty smoothly, thanks everyone for your hard work!  I will try to get some pictures posted sometime this weekend.

Regarding Peter Gunstone Sensei's Gasshuku, this year may be one of the biggest turn out for Vancouver members!  So far, we have:


Sensei
Vincent
Ayako
Tony
Ron
Justin
Nathan,
Stefania
and myself. 

Please e-mail me or let me know if I've forgotten your name on this list.

Next, we have an announcement from Vincent C:

"Folks,


The summer party will be on Saturday, August 13 starting at 3pm. Adrian has graciously offered his residence as a party venue. The address is 2821 West 3rd Avenue, which is a block north of 4th Ave. & McDonald St., an intersection highly accessible by bus. Please use the gate down the side of the house to enter to the back.

I don't have everyone's address on my list, so please forward this to any applicable parties who are omitted.

Let us admire Adrian's garden together.

Vincent"
 
On a side note, Stefania V., one of our newest members had also offered her place as a venue for the summer part, parhaps the next one then?  Thanks to both Adrian and Stefania for your offers!
 
Peter P.

No comments:

Post a Comment